New Winegrowers Event
Mark your calendars for a new event from the Winegrowers of Dry Creek! Called Zintopia, the event will take place on SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH from 2pm to 7pm.
Experience the aura of harvest under the sweeping arches of a traditional open-air festival tent at the First Annual ZinTopia.
- Wander through the pastoral artisan market featuring local olive oils, jams and honey, fresh produce,
locally made sweets, hand-made soaps and crafts, and valley grown wild flowers.
- Meet the owners and winemakers from more than 30 of Dry Creek Valley’s
multi-generational, boutique, family-owned wineries.
- Move to the music of Sonoma County’s celebrated SoulShine Blues Band.
- Get the juices flowing in the harvest grape stomp – a Dry Creek Valley harvest tradition!
- Get Zin-Smart at this focused Zinfandel tasting and pick up new facts to apply while savoring the showcased wines.
- Lounge under the trees with your favorite wine and edible delights while soaking up the live sounds of blues music.
- Discover quintessential Dry Creek Valley wines and celebrate harvest 2009!
At the northern end of scenic Dry Creek Valley
Lake Sonoma Warm Springs Recreation Area, 3333 Skaggs Springs Road – click here for map